Wednesday 1 July 2009

T.U.W.G's First EXCLUSIVE!

Just had a phone call from a manager at my previous place of work.

It turns out nobody there knows anything about the 60 people due to descend on the premises at the end of the week.

Although I do have it on good authority that the spare computers, by some complete coincidence, have been reconfigured over the last few days and nobody seems to know what for.

So, what is going on?
I asked if I should remove the previous post from the blog because the last thing I would want to do after everything that's already happened to them, is panic any of the remaining staff. But I was told that was not neccessary.

Have I accidentally stumbled upon my first exclusive? Or has someone fed me erroneous information? Rest assured, I will find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment