There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 10 March 2011

We Don't Need Your Money, Money, Money...

Actually Jessie J, if you don't want the money, money, money please could I have it? Because I've just worked out I have £17.50 to last me until payday which is over 2 weeks away.

And whilst I've got you here Jess... yes I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude, grab my crotch, wear my pants low like you, but why would I want to? I'll give it a miss if it's all the same with you?

Ladies and gents, last week it finally hit me that I'm getting old when I found myself scoffing patronisingly at ground-breaking new artist, Jessie J, on Radio One and realising that I now belong firmly in the Radio Two listener demographic.

I don't like to be mean about people, I don't even dislike Jessie J. She seems like an alright girl with a great voice and lovely shiny hair. Her songs are irritatingly catchy and at least she's not singing about becoming a WAG. What I took offence to was the showboating that took place during her Live Lounge performance. Jessie? Un-nessy.

But what do I know?  That very same performance that I found so ridiculous was probably being discussed in sixth form common rooms the length and breadth of the country as something truly original and amazing - although I've no idea what the relevant translations into youth speak would be these days because I am too OLD.

The thing is, I'm still laughing about it now.

Mr G just told me a really sad story about a dog dying of a broken heart and I burst into tears. There was only one thing for it...



Whoaooooaa whooooooaaaaa I haven't f f f f f f finished this post yet

*whispers* I'm making you think I'm finished b b b but, cha ching cha ching, there's still fuel left in the tank

Whooooooaaaaaaaahhh whoa whoa I am

FIiiiiiiNNNNNFINISHEDDDDDDDDDDDDAH!


Now.

1 comment:

  1. He he he he laughing again.
    Sorry Jessie J fans! I do like her, just not the showing off.

    ReplyDelete