Thursday 31 December 2009

Career Update...

Thank God it's only a metaphorical crossroads (or "Fork" as I was advised yesterday) that I'm waiting at as I would have either frozen to death or been run over by now.

I'm very happy for all those people who get a nice two week holiday over Christmas but it's rather inconvenient when my life is hanging in the balance, waiting for someone to make a decision ref: my future.

As you have probably guessed, since yesterday I have received the sum total of 0 emails relating to pending applications / enquiries.

I have however, been bequeathed a rather large sum from a distant relative who also, bizarrely happened to be Namibian royalty, and just have to hand over my bank account and PIN number to claim the funds. I don't think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment