Monday 22 March 2010

Hello Boys!



Since I started the additional features on the right hand side, I have been trying to think of ways to include the boys. I know you are reading and I don't want to lose you!
As readers of the blog, you are obviously a good looking, stylish, metro-sexual bunch so I have found something for you:

www.lookmantastic.com

It's very important for you boys to look after yourselves too and I KNOW you all love a bit of secret pampering (and if you don't, I'm not suggesting you've let yourself go but perhaps you should try it? David Beckham and George Clooney don't just wake up looking like that you know).
This website is dedicated to "fuss-free grooming, health and well-being" just for you menfolk to enjoy in the comfort of your own homes. Nobody need even know (until, of course, the day people start asking if you've had Botox and you can rave about your new skin care regime).

Purely for illustrative purposes I have very carefully selected a couple of images from the site...

If you would like to test out any male pampering products, please email me!



Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment