Thursday 8 July 2010

I Don't Love it When A Plan Doesn't Come Together (Sad Face)

Clearly I jinxed my luck by writing about my critically anticipated, groundbreaking, Dirk Benedict interview, as it is now off again.

I was so disappointed I almost cried! Apparently Mr Benedict's schedule is too busy for him to see me for 5 minutes. Understandable, as not only is Plymouth the media capital of the world but there is also SO MUCH TO DO here.

Either that, or someone tipped off Camp Benedict that I am not a professional journalist and were worried about my integrity. I can't understand why people don't take me seriously! Behind the daft stories and ugly photos there is a moderately hard working girl trying to get this thing off the ground. Dammit.

I'm having a proper old sulk about it. If there was a half-played Monopoly board in front of me right now I would chuck it up in the air and stomp off.

No comments:

Post a Comment