Friday 3 September 2010

Finally... My Moment on the Red Carpet

Well well well.

After the disaster that was The Un-Working Girl's Search For a Celeb, not to mention being stood up by Dirk Benedict, I started to wonder if this whole celebrity thing was ever going to get off the ground. But finally... something genuinely exciting is about to happen.

On Monday night, The Un-Working Girl, Nickers from Work and P will be attending the proper, bona-fide, red carpet premiere of the film Tamara Drewe in London's Leicester Square!

I am actually so excited I may wet myself. I think I may love the film's star, Gemma Arterton, a little bit too much. She's so pretty and was brilliant in Tess of the D'urbevilles. I can only imagine that once we meet at the popcorn stand, me and Gems will become the best of friends immediately. Nic's just said she's going to cop off with Dominic Cooper. Knowing Nic, she probably will.

What the hell am I going to wear? Oh God, I just know I'm going to trip up half way down the red carpet in front of loads of people. I wonder if anyone will ask for our autographs - obviously mistaking us for some up and coming girlband.




As if our LDN adventure couldn't get any more exciting, the following day we are off to a launch party for the new Accessorize cosmetics range which I have been looking forward to all week.

If all of this means nothing to you, I'll say the same to you as I did to Mr G: "Just trust me. It's BIG NEWS".

No comments:

Post a Comment