Sunday 19 September 2010

Say Hello to My New Friend, BOB

Had a lush weekend - drank loads of sparkly plonk round Mr & Mrs B's House on Friday night, had a little sit down in Mr B's massage chair, did a bit of opera singing with Mrs B... Yes, that's how it rolled on Friday.

Yesterday my friend and her little boy went to the park with me and my nephew Squiffy, who had some kind of temporary personality transplant into a calm, confident child. No need to panic, he was back to his usual wimpy self at Drake's Den today meaning I was pratting about in the soft play area on my own in a bid to coax him inside.

Also had my sister Hazel, brother-in-law and baby JEdwards over to stay last night as it was JEdwards's 1st birthday this week. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. JEdwards repaid me for not being able to afford him a proper birthday present by pooping in my bath last night.

So all in all, it's been a kid-heavy couple of days (hence the need for 2 snoozes today).

Got my hair chopped yesterday morning, into a bob. Naturally after I have washed it tonight it will never again look how it has this weekend, so had to get some pics - think you will be amused by the imposters in two of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment