Sunday 26 July 2009

Opinion

Just quickly wanted to stress that contrary to how it may come across I do have respect for the people who work at the Jobcentre. I can imagine they are massively overworked and it must be hugely draining having to deal with those people who are living off the system.

As with any workforce, there are staff who behave terribly and treat others badly, and that is what I cannot tolerate.

Likewise, I have never intended to offend anyone who is genuinely struggling to find work and regularly attends the Jobcentre. Or anyone who works for minimum wage.

The point I'm trying to make is that if I'm slagging anyone off on the blog it is because of their behaviour, not because of who they are or what they do for a living.

Just wanted to make that clear as I do worry! x

No comments:

Post a Comment