Saturday 12 December 2009

The Tiger Woods Invitational

Mr G and I spent some time this morning coming up with witty puns and titles for my earlier post before I settled on the rather obvious, but brilliant, "East Tiger". It seems there is just too much good material surrounding the Tiger Woods scandal that its a shame to let it go to waste. Here are some of our favourites:

  • Tiger's got Wood
  • Stuck in the Rough
  • Going for 18 Holes, etc etc
So here is your chance to join in the fun and post some of your own suggestions! Come on, I know you're all capable...


1 comment:

  1. I hear Tiger's feeling a bit green! As the news that golfers shouting "fore" no longer relates to their shot but in fact the number of women they've shagged has recently hit the news; people have begun to realise that he needs new clubs....his shafts are looking a bit over-used!!!

    ReplyDelete