Saturday 12 December 2009

Time for a New Look

Regular readers (thanks you five, you know who you are) will notice that the Un-Working Girl has had a bit of a facelift.

I had been thinking it looked a bit crap for a while but I'm not very good at all this stuff so couldn't work out how to change it. I had a little play around and have used a different template, but today I offered Mr G the rather coveted job of Voluntary Web Editor, so there may be bigger changes to come. This is in part due to the shock discovery that I have an American counterpart with a better blog!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so if the truth be told, I was googling The Unworkinggirl to see what came up, and I noticed the rather polite suggestion "Did you mean The Non-Working Girl?" Errrr, no I did not! Who is that?

I'll tell you who it is, basically an American me with a better website.

29, married, owns a little dog, unemployed and lives in a mouse-infested 1890's house.

I'm not sure which one of us arrived on the scene first but I think there's room for both of us! Check it out, but make sure you don't switch your affections permanently:

www.nonworkinggirl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment