Monday 4 January 2010

Celeb Big Brother

I'm not sure which side of the fence I'm going to inhabit yet ref this year's Celebrity Big Brother, but I must confess I did watch the opening episode last night...

Firstly, I think ALL contestants should be made to enter acting out what made them famous, as per Sisqo. Ok, so we haven't heard Thong Th Thong Thong Thong for several years but it was pretty special having a reprieve last night!

It would also be hilarious to see how they depict what made them "famous". Would Alex Reid walk in wearing Jordan's gold leotard? Would Ekaterina be dragged in by an old man with a Zimmer Frame? Would Heidi Fleiss... Ok you get the picture.

And much as I love Davina, I really did not need to see what she had for dinner in those trousers. One word...Hoofter.

I might just watch a couple more episodes for research purposes before deciding whether I'll continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment