Monday 15 March 2010

Home from the Holidays :(

I'm back from my rather glorious long weekend in Newquay.

We had brilliant blue skies every day, lots of lovely food and drink and I managed several all-important siestas. I found out that we had missed Justin Lee Collins & family (check out my favourite TV moment from last year to see why I love them so much) at the place we were staying by a week. Denied.

I got home this morning to find the lipstick I won had arrived, and such was the good mood this created that I then spent a couple of hours hoovering the house (this has probably only been done three times in as many years), and giving some much needed pruning to my lady garden. No not that lady garden, you dirty perverts. It's the affectionate name for the small patch of mud outside our house where I planted some roses in memory of my Nan. Since the sun was out I thought I'd better get them ready for another bumper crop this summer. Will show you some pics when they arrive as they are very special.

Here are a couple of photos from this weekend. Thanks for not robbing us whilst we were away.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun wasn't it!!! You and your cool friend were being SO funny in that beachside bar!

    lots of love,
    Simon Seagull.

    heh heh hehheh heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete