Wednesday 31 March 2010

Search for a Celeb


Ok so things are going well with the Blog.

We've got lots of new visitors and followers and some of my favourite fabulous companies are now keeping us up to date with all their latest news. The workload has increased considerably but I am loving it. If only I didn't have to actually go to work then I could spend all day playing around on the internet.

However... (and no offence to you fellow "civilians") but I think it's time to step it up a gear.

I mean... think it's time the blog had some celebrity friends!

So far, Louis Spence, Dawn Porter, Justin Lee Collins, Jedward, Draco Malfoy* and Stephen Fry have all spurned my advances to become "Blog Buddies" but I'm not letting a minor case of ignoring my emails put me off. Oh no!

So... Do you know any celebrities? It doesn't matter if you don't, I still need everybody's help...

I'm launching The Un-Working Girl's **SEARCH FOR A CELEB** (oooh look at the stars. No expense spared)

The first reader to put me in touch with a genuine, bona-fide, celebrity fan of the site will win a prize of my choosing.

Extra Special Prizes for anyone managing to recruit:
  • Angela Lansbury
  • Dick Van Dyke
  • Tom Jones
Come on, everyone knows somebody who went to school with somebody who is cousins with so-and-so. I'm not fussy, I'll take anyone from A-Z List, but obviously the bigger the better!

Challenge accepted? Email me at unworkinggirl@googlemail.com with your results! X

*I know it's not his real name but it's so much better

1 comment:

  1. Do Union General Secretaries count as celebs? Ours is up for re-election and I reckon he'd take any publicity he can get at the moment...
    For that matter, what about Pa Broon from number 10?

    ReplyDelete