Friday 2 April 2010

Still Lost

I read this article on MSN yesterday about an interview by Daniel Dae Kim (Jin) on the finale of Lost. He told People.com,

"It's pretty amazing; for me it was very satisfying - after I read it (the script), I had to sit for five or 10 minutes, just reflecting and digesting, because it definitely makes an impact."

"If you think about how many pieces the writers had to put together in order to make it fall into place, it's mind-boggling, and they did such a great job. Some of the twists and turns are just so clever."

So there we have it. Jin has got my hopes up that all those hours spent lost in Lost might not have been wasted after all.

The final episode airs in the U.S of A on May 23, I can't find out when it is broadcast in the UK but I think we are uncharacteristically up to date, so not long to go.

Important Editorial Note: I do realise that's not Jin in the picture. I was genuinely looking for a more generic Lost image when I stumbled across the topless Sawyer one, and I couldn't leave it. I'm such a lush!! Ha.

1 comment:

  1. choice piccy there...even tho its not Jin!but you made the RIGHT choice...mmm mmmmm

    ReplyDelete