Wednesday 7 April 2010

It's Not Faaaaaaiiiiirrrrrrr

I am having quite an epic strop this evening.

I was absolutely amazed to find out I've been invited to an event in London next week where I get to learn about all sorts of fabulous products before they hit the shops next season. I was so excited reading the email on the bus that I almost missed my stop. I was already working out the logistics of how I would get there when I realised the date.

Nickers is already going to be off work next week and we can't both be off at the same time. So yes, basically what I am saying is it's all her fault that I CANNOT GO.

I will resort to begging my boss tomorrow to see if there is any way he will consider letting me have one day off, and if he says no then I've got a horrible feeling he's going to have a little accident on the spiral staircase in the not too distant future.

I hope it's obvious that was a joke but knowing my luck he really will slip over and I'll have framed myself on my own blog. I'm not really going to kill him, but there's a strong chance I will cry.

If you can think of any non-violent ways I can convince my boss to let me go (that also don't involve lying as it will be a bit obvious when I write about it on here later that day) please leave a comment...!

No comments:

Post a Comment