I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment but everything has been annoying me. It might sound hard to believe but I don't get moody like this very often.
Worse still, I know I'm being really ratty, so then I get annoyed about that too!
Here are just some of the things that have got on my nerves to the power of ten in the past few days:
- Mr G playing his guitar
- People at work not ticking boxes properly when they send me back forms
- Nickers not going out to her car to get her phone when she left it there this morning
- My boss giving me work to do (I mean, what a liberty)
- People not replying to my emails when they contain questions that need answering
- The door banging in our office
- Bus drivers' erratic driving
- A smelly man in the newsagents
- Mr G not answering my question in B&Q
- A shop assistant reading my magazine whilst scanning it through the till
- Mr G not making decisions
- Trying to remember all the things that have annoyed me in the past few days