Tuesday 6 April 2010

What the KCFU?

Last week at work, me and Nickers were laughing at this news story that the following letters came up on the TV show Countdown:


Unbelievably, both contestants opted to ignore the 6-letter expletive staring them in the face, choosing less offensive 5-letter ones instead. How annoyed would you have been if being polite had cost you the game? Pretty AUODFCKE-off, I would imagine.

Anyway, Nickers then found an article about other funny things that had happened on TV Gameshows, including stupid answers that people had given under pressure.

Most of them weren't enough to make you LOL but there was one that tickled me so much I've been laughing about it ever since. I suspect this is going to be one of those "you had to be there" moments but here goes...

"What was Gandhi's first name?"

"Goosey Goosey".

1 comment: