Monday 22 November 2010

Fake That?

I'm still concerned that all is not as it should be in Camp Take That. I seem, however, to be the only one who suspects that things might not be as harmonious as they might look.

First they seemed a bit frosty on X Factor, then I notice it again on Children in Need. Then (because I've become obsessed with it now), I watch this clip from Radio One's Live Lounge from today:



"Here come Take That! They have not performed together for 15 years! They all fell out and now they're mates again!" WAHHOOOOOOOoooo... Oh.

Call me an old romantic, but I was expecting a big old love in. At least for the first few weeks. Sure, Mark, Robbie and Gary seem to be having a laugh and yes, it certainly looks like it's one big barrel of fun between those three, but as soon as the music stops I can't help but feel a little.......well..... underwhelmed if the truth be told.

"Oh it's just Robbie trying to keep his ego under control!" said someone on Twitter.
"It's probably a bit awkward since there's been just the four of them for so long" proclaimed Mr G, AKA their number one fan.

Really? REALLY? What is going on? Where are the man hugs? Something isn't right and I can't believe I'm the only one bothered by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment