Friday 19 November 2010

Job Vacancy: TV Presenter, Must be able to work Evenings

I hear that as of this morning there's a spare seat at The One Show.

Actually, I don't really care what Jason Manford's been up to. That's for him and his wife, AKA the mother of his two (very soon to be three) young children to sort out amongst themselves.

This is what I don't understand. Riddle me this:

WHY?

WHY?!

Celebrities of the world, why do you do it?! If you get up to anything remotely improper it will come out*. It always does. Eventually, someone will sell their story, and during times of such economic hardship, it is likely to be sooner rather than later... Stop being so foolish.

Anyway, every cloud... Two new career ideas to go on my list now that "Arm Model" is out the window:
1) Presenter of One Show (I think me and Alex would make a fabulous team)
2) Twitter Celebrity Temptress to Tabloid Newspaper Entrepreneur.

* Unless you obtain a Super Duper Wooper Injunction

No comments:

Post a Comment