Monday 6 June 2011

Britain's Got Talent... I Got Bored.

Well... What a rubbish investment of my time it was watching Britain's Got Talent.
Every night last week I watched it, thinking something good was going to happen. But it didn't.

I spent a significant amount of time studying Simon Cowell's ever changing appearance and incredulously interrogating Mr G with questions such as "What has he done?!" and "Can you see those bruises by his eyes?", as well as realising that I don't think I actually like him any more. But apart from getting sucked into the Cowell Panto, I found myself getting a little bit bored and irritated.

Well done to our local boy Michael Collings for getting through to the finals and coming across as a thoroughly likeable, cheerful bloke. Sadly, going up against a 12-year old, a Scottish guy and The Jackson 5, he didn't stand a chance in the public vote, but I still hope he has a big future ahead of him - he's got such a great voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment