Wednesday 23 December 2009

A 6 Month Milestone - almost... Your help required...

Hi all

This week I contacted The Herald for an update on the number of hits the blog has had since it was first linked to www.thisisplymouth.co.uk six months ago, and was absolutely astounded by the reply.

At the last count it stood at:

9,762!!!

That is amazing!
Thanks again to all those of you who have taken the time to read and spread the word... Can we get it to 10,000 by the end of the year? If you enjoy reading the blog, please tell your friends, leave comments, send me suggestions, etc etc. I would love to keep the figure growing.

2010 will see the launch of Phase 2 of the Unworkinggirl's quest for a career of some description, so keep checking back for updates.

I was also in The Herald again on Tuesday! I'm really hoping that it really takes off next year so please come along for the ride.

Glad you enjoy it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment