Wednesday 26 May 2010

First Celebrity Follower?

For a long while I've been yapping on about my love of showbiz culture and my quest to find a celebrity fan of the blog.
I have long since suspected that the likes of Kate Moss, Fearne Cotton, Beyonce and maybe even my girl crush, Rihanna, cheer up their travel time with a quick goosey at The Un-Workinggirl and today I think Nickers and I found definitive and spectacular proof. Hold on to your seats everyone.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I give you exhibit A:

Recently, on my sister site, Un-Workinggirl, I broke the sensational story that after 28 years of crap hair, I've finally braved the chop and had a haircut I actually like. Here I am with my new hairdo, which I would describe as something of a messy bob.

Here is Exhibit B:

In Today's Sun Newspaper, Victoria Beckham shows off her cutting edge new look, the messy bob.

Now I'm not being big headed, but I think we all know where she got that idea from...

No comments:

Post a Comment