Monday 24 May 2010

Lost at Last

It's 6:25am.
I was planning on getting up at 6am to watch Lost and fast forward the adverts, but thanks to this REALLY annoying problem with restless legs I've been having for weeks, I have been awake since 3am so I was in no danger of oversleeping.

The thing is, as I've been up for hours I'm really hungry now and I want a Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

As I have mentioned before, I've very reluctantly continued watching Lost as the plot has careered through time travel, magnetic force fields, Jin learning fluent English in about 40 days.... Even on Friday I was watching the penultimate episode and thinking "yep, I still haven't got a clue what's going on", and wasn't even sure I could be bothered to watch even the end of that episode let alone the end of the show.

But since my legs had plans for me other than sleep, I thought I might as well watch it before somebody ruins it anyway.

A quick glance of Facebook shows only 1 of my friends is also awake at this ungodly hour so I won't spoil it for those lucky people currently resident in Snoozeville.

If I'm being totally honest I'm still not exactly sure what the hell is going on or what I've been watching for the past 6 years but at least I'm enjoying it.

I have a feeling it's going to all turn out alright in the end (if it doesn't I'll be pretty hacked off) and who cares if none of it made any sense and it could have all been wrapped up about 4 series ago, as long as there's a happy ending, eh?

p.s. Anyone awake wanna bring me a McMuffin?

No comments:

Post a Comment